Tuesday, July 15, 2014

We're Off to See the Wise One!



Intro to the Wise Ones

We're taking a look at the four core angel realms this week, and next week, and today, we begin our look at Wise Ones.

The Wise Ones have had many lifetimes here on earth and have accumulated a lot of wisdom that they are now here to share in this lifetime.

If this is you, I bet you wish more people would just get over themselves and take your advice! They come to you for advice, and then, for some strange reason, don’t take it. Am I right?

Because they have such depth & wisdom, Wise Ones may have a heavier energy, and may be more serious and intense. Does this description sound like you or anyone you know?

Check back next week, on Tuesday, for more information about Wise Ones that will add to your understanding of this realm


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Are you a healer or lightworker longing to find home?
Find out more about your spiritual family-of-origin
and life purpose with an angel realm reading
Click here ~  Life Purpose Reading

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

6 comments:

  1. Hi Anna, that is very interesting. I am not a healer or light worker but that sure does sound like me. I need to spend more time reading information about that. Great information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim! Thanks!! Maybe your lightworking mission has been a well-kept secret until now. :)

      Delete
  2. I think I know someone like that. I wish people did take her advice! Alana visiting from UBC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alana! Nice to see you again!! Hmm, if you even wish that, then she probably is a Wise One.

      Delete
  3. Anna

    Oh dear - I am definitely not wise (!), but I am just so glad to partake in your timeless warmth, my darling #HUGSSSSSS



    LOVE YOUUU
    Kitto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! You share a lot of wisdom on your blog, though, for sure. Thanks so much for your kind words. Great to see you here!! <3

      Delete

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine