Thursday, July 31, 2014

Doreen Virtue's Words for Earth Angels


 

If you think you might be an Earth Angel, here's some encouraging and loving words from Doreen Virtue, Realms of the Earth Angels...

“Earth Angel, thank you for being on the planet at this time. With your great loving energy, you’re helping us just by being here! And yet—as you’re well aware—you signed up for so much more. You elected to come here at a crucial time in our planet’s history to effect great change, utilizing your natural resources of talents combined with harmonious actions.

We’re all counting on you to take the reins of your life purpose and embrace it fully. Any step that you take is helpful and sorely needed right now. Please don’t delay moving forward. Doing anything that comes from love in your heart will be helpful. Just dive in." ~~Realms of the Earth Angels

What she said! :)

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your journey this month!


Ready to discover your earth angel realm?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Are you a healer or lightworker longing to find home?
Find out more about your spiritual family-of-origin
and life purpose with an angel realm reading
Click here ~  Life Purpose Reading

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

4 comments:

  1. "Don't delay moving forward" - I love that part. Too often we put things off when we should be doing them now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree! Thanks so much for dropping by, Dannii. :)

      Delete
  2. how do we know if we are an earth angel? are earth angels those that heal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa! Yes, Earth Angels are lightworkers and healers.

      Delete

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine