Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Earth Angels: The 4 Core Realms ~ Which One's Yours?

Which of the Core Realms is Yours?

Do you know your earth angel realm?

This month, we are exploring the connection between being a lightworker or healer and having an angel realm that was your spiritual family-of-origin when you were in spirit, before you came to earth for this lifetime. In her work on earth angel realms, Doreen Virtue identified 4 core realms and that's what we will take a look at in today's post.

Knowing your angel realm may help you feel more at home here because you’ll know that you weren’t just dropped off randomly, but are here for a specific purpose, and that you are backed up by support from your spiritual family-of-origin.

Intro to The Core Realms 

You are likely to find "home" in one of the following core realms, or in a blend of two or more of them. There are four core realms: incarnated angel, wise one, elemental and starperson.

Incarnated Angel: If you are an incarnated angel, then you have had at least one lifetime as an angel ~possibly your most recent one~ and have come back in human form to help us out.

Wise One: This realm is the one that is age-old in spirit. If you are a Wise One, then you have had lots of lifetimes here on Earth and Earth is likely to feel like home.

Elemental: This is the faerie realm and it includes faeries, elves, leprechauns, mermaids and more.

Starperson: This realm has always felt different, and sometimes been teased for it. This is the E.T. realm, and the need to "phone home" can be pretty intense, even when it's not fully conscious.

For the next couple of weeks, we will look at one of these realms each day and I'll tell you a little more about them. Stick with me, this month, and you may discover that one or more feels like a fit for you.

 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Are you a healer or lightworker longing to find home?
Find out more about your spiritual family-of-origin
and life purpose with an angel realm reading
Click here ~  Life Purpose Reading

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

20 comments:

  1. The 4 Core Realms are very interesting. Actually I have not heard of these before. If I had to guess I would think I most closely relate to the Wise One as I do feel comfortable here on earth. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nathaniel! Well, you do seem very wise, so you might be right. I think it's going to be Tuesdays that I focus on Wise Ones, so check back if you want to know more.

      Delete
  2. Never heard of such a thing before...Each one has a purpose on earth was known, but realms is something completely new that i m coming across today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This post is a discovery. I had never heard of anything like this before. Thanks for sharing!

    Parul

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so beautiful.
    I have no idea which one I am!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Sophie! Nice to see you again. And thanks so much!!

      Delete
  5. Interesting to read about the different realms, I have not heard of these. Not sure what I am, but certain my partner is the ET one, even he agrees with that. Looking forward to hearing more about it in future posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How cool, Andrea, that you have recognized your partner already!! Let me know if you identify your own during the next couple of weeks.

      Delete
  6. Hi Anna,
    Thanks for sharing this post. I'm loving your blog so far.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These realms are interesting and look forward to learning more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've known about the starpeople (I'm pretty sure I am one), but not that elementals and angels can be incarnated, except on one blog similar in topic to yours where there was a quiz you can fill out, I just can't remember the name now...

    In fact I've heard from multiple sources that the main difference between the angels and spirit guides is that angels never, ever incarnate, whereas spirit guides have human (and extraterrestrial) incarnations.

    The logic goes that the evolutionary path of angels is such that they never separate from Oneness to the degree that incarnated beings do.

    So I'm a bit confused about the whole question of human angels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's an opinion, Nela, that not everyone agrees with, I suppose. I think I have heard it, too, but I disagree. Anyway, if you think you might be a Star person, you can find out more in 2 of my Thursday posts, from last week and today. Thanks so much for coming to visit! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I've gone through a couple of the posts, very interesting information :)
      Well, reading from the descriptions, I feel like a bit of everything haha :D
      Definitely a Starperson and Wise One mix, the jury is still out on the Elemental.

      Delete
    3. Hi Nela! Well, you know, some people *are* a little bit of everything. :)

      But if you are thinking mostly Starperson & Wise One, we call that a Mystic Star. Maybe that's you!

      Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine