Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Ready to Find Out Your Earth Angel Realm?





This month, we have taken an extensive look at what it means to be an Earth Angel, and if you've been reading along, you know that finding our your angel realm is like getting to know your spiritual family-of-origin. And not unlike waking up after a long nap.

I am so grateful to be able to offer this kind of life purpose and identity insight information to people.

It was eye-opening to discover my own realm, and I know it's part of my mission to help others discover their own.

Tomorrow, we'll look at some encouragement from Doreen Virtue for anyone who thinks you might be an Earth Angel.

THE BOOK IS COMING IN DECEMBER:
It's available now for pre-order (click here

But if you want to know your realm now
I'd be happy to do an life purpose reading for you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Are you a healer or lightworker longing to find home?
Find out more about your spiritual family-of-origin
and life purpose with an angel realm reading
Click here ~  Life Purpose Reading

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

4 comments:

  1. Love that cover page of the book Anna :) Was wondering if I can get a reading too? Curious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Swathi! You absolutely can!! Just click on the link above or go to http://www.faerietalecoach.com/life-purpose-reading.html .

      Delete
  2. I love how angels are God's messengers. While I'd love to see them with my earthly eyes, it's exciting to think that they are here on earth with us even though we cannot see them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy! I think it's exciting, too. But I also find it greatly reassuring and comforting!

      Delete

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine