Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The UBC: I Almost Didn't Do It!


Can this really be the LAST Ultimate Blog Challenge ever???


/Welcome to all the visiting UBCers!

I have a confession to make. I wasn't planning to do this month's challenge. I was going to sit this one out.

During the time I was beginning to plan for it, I realized that I had so much going on, I just didn't see how I would find the time to participate. And I have always written my posts in advance, and when June came around, I just didn't see how it could work.

But then Michelle Schaeffer announced that this one might be the LAST one!!! Can't miss out on that, right?

So here I am, participating.

And it will be an adventure, because I do not have all my posts written this time. It's going to be fun, though! I'm looking forward to seeing all of you again, and later today, I'll post about what I have planned for this month.

Welcome back, everyone! :)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Are you a healer or lightworker longing to find home?
Find out more about your spiritual family-of-origin
and life purpose with an angel realm reading
Click here ~  Life Purpose Reading

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2 comments:

  1. Happy Jeanine that you decided to participate! And, I look forward to learning more about what you do. Heaps of Good Luck. HUGS <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Judy! I always love the experience so I am glad I decided to do it, too.

      Delete

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine