Monday, July 7, 2014

How to Identify Your Angel Realm

How is it possible to identify an angel realm?

The idea of becoming human when your actual spiritual home is an angelic realm seems mysterious and otherwordly, doesn't it? Even if you suspect that "you're not from around here," how would you be able to figure out where home is for you?

Well, actually, your angel realm leaves clues all over you that any good realm detective will notice. :)

(1) People look like their realms: you can see it in their eyes, and in other physical indicators in their appearance.

(2) People act like their realms: so your stubbornness and great sense of humor that you've always thought you git from your Aunt Martha may also be markers for your angel realm.

But does everyone have an angel realm? Stay tuned for tomorrow's answer to that question!



Have a great day!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Are you a healer or lightworker longing to find home?
Find out more about your spiritual family-of-origin
and life purpose with an angel realm reading
Click here ~  Life Purpose Reading

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

10 comments:

  1. What a cool thing to think about! How do I find out more about my "realm?" I love this kind of stuff!

    I am coming from the UBC post @http://adventuresofgoldilox.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawn! Well, I will be writing about the earth angel realms all month long, but if you want to know your specific realm, you can click on the link in my signature for a Life Purpose Reading.

      Delete
  2. Hmmm...I never thought of things this way. I'd be interested to see what my angel realm is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Benson! I'll be writing about the angel realms all month, but you also can try a Life Purpose Reading and find out that way.

      Delete
  3. I believe, Anna, that we are all spiritual inside. I love the way you give it a name Angel Realm. Looking fwd to the answer to your question: Does everyone have an AR ...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy! Thanks!! Well, actually, Doreen Virtue was the one to give it a name. She is the originator of this great angel realm process/work. I'll look forward to your feedback tomorrow!

      Delete
  4. Had not heard of this. Thanks for teaching me about angel realms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Clara! Thanks so much for stopping by today. :)

      Delete
  5. Sounds like fun! Looking forward to reading tomorrow's installment...Blessings, Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine