Thursday, July 17, 2014

Angel Realm Reading ~ Beth


Beth is a Star Faerie, which means she is a blend of both the Star and the Elemental realms. Each Friday, I'm sharing a reading I have done, the realm or realm blend and their response...

 
Your reading was spot on!

I resonated very strongly with so much of what you told me. It wasn't just a life purpose reading, either. You really helped me understand what happens in my relationships.

Beth Evans, Star Faerie
http://www.bethparcellevans.com




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Are you a healer or lightworker longing to find home?
Find out more about your spiritual family-of-origin
and life purpose with an angel realm reading
Click here ~  Life Purpose Reading

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful post filled with hope:)

    http://vishal-newkidontheblock.blogspot.com/2014/07/an-orkut-love-story-chapter-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first visit here. I am learning and I wonder why I feel wonderful. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks, Ron! What a nice thing to say. Have a great weekend!

      Delete

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine