Friday, July 25, 2014

Angel Realm Readings ~ Becky


Becky is a Star Pixie, which means that she is a blend of the Star realm and the Elemental realm.




For the past couple of weeks, we've been taking a look at each of the four core realms, one by one, and I've encouraged to consider which realm fits you best. But many people are a blend of one or more of the earth angel realms.

Do you think you might be a blend, too?

Here are Becky's thoughts about her reading...


 

"Your reading was PERFECT!!!!

So much was just SO spot on! Thank you, Jeanine!

You've done an excellent job!!!!!"

 ~Becky Maynard, Star Pixie




Have a wonderful weekend!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Are you a healer or lightworker longing to find home?
Find out more about your spiritual family-of-origin
and life purpose with an angel realm reading
Click here ~  Life Purpose Reading

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

8 comments:

  1. I do talk to my Angels - as I became a believer just a couple of years ago - and I also have a client who does Angel readings - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna!! How wonderful that you talk to your angels. I certainly do, too. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. I wonder what I am!!! Your posts always look like magic to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder, too, Swathi. Oh, thanks so much!! Have a great weekend! :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome post Anna :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming back here, I do feel delighted, like a feather floating aimlessly in the air and yet knowing that angels are constantly watching making certain that I shall land and moor on a soft blue pillow where I belong...,so I can dream again.

    This site is always wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine