Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Does Everyone Have an Earth Angel Realm?



Does everyone come from an Earth Angel realm?

This is a question that was asked over and over during the time I was taking the course to become a certified angel realm reader. In her books, Doreen Virtue identifies Earth Angel as another term for lightworker and she suggests that Earth Angels have come here with a specific lightworker life purpose.

So the real question is, are we all lightworkers?

On that question, opinions are divided. What do you think, beloved readers?


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Are you a healer or lightworker longing to find home?
Find out more about your spiritual family-of-origin
and life purpose with an angel realm reading
Click here ~  Life Purpose Reading

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

4 comments:

  1. I'm new to this, but am intrigued! Lightworkers and earth angels, sounds beautiful. I think I need to take a wander around your website to learn more. Thanks Jeanine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be my guest, Nicola! Thanks so much for dropping by. :)

      Delete
  2. I honestly don't know. I am new to learning about light healers and earth angels.
    Do I believe in energy and life around me... absolutely.
    I will have to did around your site for more information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, let me know if you have any questions, Katrina! I'd be happy to answer them. It is new to a lot of people, but already believing in energy and life around you is a great start. Thanks so much for dropping by! I've enjoyed a lot of your blog posts and it's nice to see you here.

      Delete

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine