Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Earth Angel Realm Extravaganza





"Do you feel different from other people, as if you were dropped off on this planet and wonder when someone's coming to take you home? If so, then you may be an Earth Angel, which is another term for 'lightworker,' ...or one of the other words used to describe a person who incarnated for the express purpose of helping the world be a better place. All of the lives you've previously lived have impacted you. And just as your physical family-of-origin influences you, so does your soul's family-of-origin shape your looks, behavior, and even your life purpose." ~Doreen Virtue

I became a certified angel realm reader several months ago, and this month, will be talking about how to find "home" by identifying your realm. Stay tuned for more information tomorrow about what the earth angel realm process is all about.

See you then! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Are you a healer or lightworker longing to find home?
Find out more about your spiritual family-of-origin
and life purpose with an angel realm reading
Click here ~  Life Purpose Reading

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2 comments:

  1. Jeanine :) One of the greatest benefits of this Challenge is discovering other worlds, oftentimes so different and distant from your own and what you know. I for one find this fascinating. Agreeing with you has nothing to do with listening to you and learning from what you have to share. Heaps of Good Luck! Looking forward to reading more. HUGS <3 Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy! I completely agree about the value of doing this challenge. I learn so much from others who are posting on topics I know nothing about and might never connect with without the challenge. Best wishes to you, too, as you continue! :) <3

      Delete

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine