Monday, July 7, 2014

The Power of Knowing Your Earth Angel Realm


(photo credit: artist Judy Masteangelo)

If you've been following along, so far, then you know that this month is dedicated to helping you identify your Earth Angel realm.

Earth Angels come here with an important mission. An assignment, if you will, to be a healing force in the world.

But each of the different kinds of earth angels have a life purpose unique to their core realm or  specific blend. Knowing your earth realm may help you feel more at home here because you’ll know that you weren’t just dropped off randomly, but are here for a specific purpose, and that you are backed up by support from your spiritual family-of-origin.

It will also help you identify and understand...

(1) Your life purpose

(2) Your personality traits

(3) Your relationship patterns

(4) Your spirit allies

Stay tuned this week as we talk more about the process of uncovering your earth angel realm.

Oh, and also, check out this giveaway I'm participating in, right here...




Have a great day!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Are you a healer or lightworker longing to find home?
Find out more about your spiritual family-of-origin
and life purpose with an angel realm reading
Click here ~  Life Purpose Reading

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read more this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna,
    I really like the looks of your blog. I love all the stitching and textures. It's very homey and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine