Monday, July 21, 2014

The Incarnated Angel Realm


This month, we've been exploring Earth Angel realms, and last week, on Monday, we began taking a brief look at Incarnated Angels. So I'm going to continue that exploration today and give you a couple more interesting tidbits about this realm.
 
Incarnated Angels

If you are an Incarnated Angel, then that may mean that no matter what your other lifetimes have been like, your most recent one was angelic. It also means that you have an angelic spiritual family-of-origin.

Health Challenges

"Many Incarnated Angels struggle with health challenges, especially fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, and gynecological problems." –Doreen Virtue, Realms of the Earth Angels

This list of health challenges was one of the things that validated for me that Incarnated Angel was part of my realm. Does it resonate for you, too?

Though you don't have a complete description of the Incarnated Angel, does what you've read last week and today feel familiar? If so, this may be your core realm.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Are you a healer or lightworker longing to find home?
Find out more about your spiritual family-of-origin
and life purpose with an angel realm reading
Click here ~  Life Purpose Reading

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

4 comments:

  1. I am fascinated by the Mystic world and am really glad that I chanced upon your blog. The idea of incarnated angels sounds very interesting and intriguing. Would be interested to read in more depth about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm not a believer, but have a friend that is deeply into the mystic world. So much so that she is learning more about other religions/etc. to further herself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for her! But non-believers are welcome here, too, Scott. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine