Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Do You Know Your Earth Angel Realm?



What's Your Earth Angel Realm?


(picture credit: Stephanie Anderson Ladd)

As you know, this month, we're talking about all things angel realm!

The angel realm reading process is based on the premise that you were alive in spirit before you came to earth. The earth angel realm reading helps you to identify your spiritual family-of-origin. And it suggests that this angel realm left clues all over you about where you came from and what you are here to do and become.

We can see it in the things you like or are afraid of, the things you avoid, the way you express yourself and the relationship issues you can't seem to get past.

My own experience with discovering my realm is that it explains so much about me that seemed not to fit before.

Everything makes sense now, including the things about me that I didn't think fit anywhere. I understand now why I made some of the choices I've made, and I understand some of the ones I was unable to make.

I know now why I think of myself as a loner. I understand my oddness in a way I never have before and am clearer about which life purpose possibilities will make me happy & which are likely to be dead ends.

I would love to help you discover your own realm, especially if you are a healer or lightworker already but you know there's more. You know that you are being called to more.

Click here for an angel realm life purpose reading. And stay tuned as we go deeper in the coming days and weeks.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Are you a healer or lightworker longing to find home?
Find out more about your spiritual family-of-origin
and life purpose with an angel realm reading
Click here ~  Life Purpose Reading

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

6 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to discover things that make all the pieces seem to fall into place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is, Cindy!! You hit it on the head with that one. :)

      Delete
  2. I have always wondered about these things and where I could find answers. It is nice that I have discovered you.
    Hugs,
    Rally

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, right up my street Anna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine