Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday's Wish


What's your love wish?




Each week, on Wednesday, I want to hear and bless your love wishes. For new love, for family love, for self-love, for anything that opens your heart.

It's a heart chakra Wednesday here every week, and I invite you to share your intention for deeper love or heart healing.







Sacred Presence,
Heal our hearts
of every wound
 that keeps us from being open to all the love 
you have planned for us.

Have a great day!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

What if you could finally heal
whatever is blocking you from the love that's waiting for you.
COMING SOON: the Moon Healing Love Course:
an eCourse for healing whatever's in your way.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine