Thursday, January 9, 2014

Meet your Inner Guide


Meet Your Inner Guide


Connecting with Your Inner Guide

Today we talk about meeting your inner guide. We've been talking about this heroic journey to answer the call to create a deeper spiritual practice, and I think no such journey would be complete without a guide to accompany you.

Don't you agree?

Planning the Meeting with Your Inner Guide 

How would you like to meet your inner guide? With a handshake? A hug? A touch on the arm? A sudden silent comforting presence nearby?

And what would you like to do when you connect? Take a walk together? Chat inside your head while you have a beer at the pub? Hold hands while you laugh together and tell each other secrets?

Sit in deeply connected silence somewhere outside in nature? Write each other letters in your journal? All of the above? None of the above?


(photo: Urban Flip Flops)

Have a cup of tea or cocoa and think it over. Then make it happen, or imagine it. Tomorrow, we'll talk more about how to connect with your inner guide.

See you then.


Have a great day!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
So many of us live our lives stuck in neutral.
Do you ever feel that way?
What if you could get yourself unstuck & finally heal
whatever is blocking you from the life that's waiting for you.
Announcing the Moon Healing eKit:
a 4-week eCourse for healing what's in the way.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post. I always tell the women that I coach that once they connect with their inner goddess within, that the reward is peace - even during the storms of life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Cindy, I'm so glad that that is your message! It brings peace just to hear it!! Thanks for sharing it here, too, as a comment.

      Delete
  2. I love this post and when I saw the hot cocoa I just had to go and make myself a cup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so important to listen to your inner guide/ heart as would call it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine