Thursday, April 17, 2014

Faerietale Happiness Challenge: Soul Path Reading

(photo credit: Sage Goddess)

One of the ways I add enchantment to my day, which makes me happy, is oracle card readings. I've even begun creating my own oracle, which I love. And most of the time, I draw from one of my decks.

But occasionally, I get a reading from someone else, or someone posts a card or cards whose messages really seem to be calling my name. This is one of those times and the two cards were both from the Tarot (meanings quoted from Sage Goddess)...

The Hermit: The Hermit is the one who is lighting the path for others. A way-seer.

The Magician: This card means that you have all the tools. You just need to know how to use them.

Daily simple happiness rating is 7.


Have a wonderful weekend!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
What if you could finally heal
whatever is blocking you from the faerietale life
that's waiting for you?
http://www.faerietalecoach.com

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

4 comments:

  1. Haven't tried to have a tarot card reading for myself. Visiting for the blog challenge. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have amny readings in life until i found the lady who was actually spot on . Love tarot and reiki as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too, Dannie! I love them both. Have a good weekend!

      Delete

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine