Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Another Ultimate Blog Challenge Comes to an End



"I'm so glad we had this time together!" ~ Carol Burnett's theme song

Once again, the time has come to say goodbye to another great Ultimate Blog Challenge. It's a lot of work to post every day, but so rewarding. I had a great time this month! Did you, too, fellow UBC blogger?

My goal is always to increase my pageviews and I always do, so I heartily recommend this challenge to any bloggers reading this post who haven't tried it yet. In fact, this go-round was my best yet ~ 3000 pageviews!!

But the best part is meeting so many wonderful new people!

I hope for all of us who participated this time around that the benefits we received from this challenge will continue. I wish us more traffic, more comments, more wonderful connections with other bloggers, and all the fun of writing when you know someone will read what you've written.

See you guys next time!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
What if you could finally heal
whatever is blocking you from the faerietale happiness
 that's waiting for you?
http://www.faerietalecoach.com

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine