Thursday, April 17, 2014

Faerietale Happiness Challenge: Magic and a Movie


What a great day!

I started with a faerie pathworking, which lasted about 15 minutes, and was filled with guidance, healing and a powerful sense of connection with the Otherworld. I also did a magical moon ritual and let my candle (pictured above) continue burning once the ritual was over. Smelled so good!

My son and I watched a great family movie, and even he cheered at its happy ending. He also broke up the homeschooling portion of the day with some really good jokes.

Was it a perfect day? Heavens, no! There was conflict and irritability, tiredness and just not feeling so good. But the magic and the movie were more good than the negative parts of the day were bad.

Have you noticed that in your own day?

Daily simple happiness rating of 8.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
What if you could finally heal
whatever is blocking you from the faerietale life
that's waiting for you?
http://www.faerietalecoach.com

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

8 comments:

  1. I love the smell of vanilla! I bought my mother in law a special candle on a recent vacation - she loves to burn candles and her house always smells so good. I'm happy for your "8" day. Mine was an 8 or a 9. Played tourist in the area where I have lived for years. It was fun! Alana from the UBC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alana! So glad your day was an 8 or 9, too!!

      Delete
  2. My day is a 7 working its way to a 9:-) I love the smell of vanilla and lavender. These are my favorites. Gotta go light a candle now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow! A 7 on its way to becoming a 9? That's awesome! So glad to hear that, Dr. Tandy.

      Delete
  3. My day was an 8 - a lovely, smooth day full of small wonders and great clients but I am tired, ready for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minette, that's wonderful!! So glad to hear it. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. I teach English to high school juniors and seniors, so there's often conflict and irritability in my day. Plus, we start school at 7:15, so that 5 a.m. alarm tends to keep me tired (since I can't manage to get to bed before 11 p.m.). However, there's also always a few bright spots - seeing the light bulb go on over a few students, kindness from students or colleagues, the opportunity to collapse from exhaustion when I get home, the purr of cats, the gratitude of a stray cat when I put the food outside, or any number of other magical moments. Some days I have to look harder than others, but there's always something good in every day.

    I'm loving your blog so I added you to my Networked Blogs (networkedblogs.com). That way I don't have to rely on UBC to remind me to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks, Dr. Wixy!! Boy, that does sound challenging. I am such a night owl; I could never do it. But I am glad you look for magical moments! Some days it's harder than others for me, too.

      Delete

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine