Saturday, July 27, 2013

Weekend Faerie Reading: Sanctuary


Weekend Faerie Reading




HER SPECIAL PLACE

Find Your Own Safe Space

"Sanctuary, solitude, and an oasis in which to hear the sound of your own heartbeat. A sweet & safe place you make time for yourself. In order to know our own truth, we need that place where we can safely be on our own, to revel, dream and be. We need this safe space more often than we think, and you need it now."

What this might mean:

(1) Need for a haven or sanctuary, a time of introversion.

(2) Might also signal improvement in health issues or emotional issues because of work you've already done to create a space within which you are treated with love and respect.


Have a great weekend!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
What would it be like to design a daily spiritual practice
that's perfect for you because it's based on
who you are at the core?
Take the Mystic Quiz and discover the mystic within
who has been waiting to be found.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine