Saturday, July 13, 2013

Weekend Faerie Reading: Far Away


Faerie Reading




FAR, FAR AWAY

(photo credit: rowanpendragon.com)
You need to be "far away" some of the time, so your imagination can do its work.

So you can make up that story. See that picture or painting. Fall in love. The world will be richer, happier & more magical for it. Lots of clever things have been done in this faerie time of far, far away.

What this can mean: spending more time daydreaming, bringing in the earth element in your home or environment, a focus on creating, or reversed, might mean not listening enough to others' complaints.

So there you go, beloveds! Does that resonate with you?


Have a great day!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
What would it be like to design a daily spiritual practice
that's perfect for you because it's based on
who you are at the core?
Take the Mystic Quiz and discover the mystic within
who has been waiting to be found.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine