Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Wise One Realm




Since we are talking about creating a soul home for each of the core realms, I thought it might be good to have one day each week just to remind you of what the realms are. And I think for each one, I’ll share what I love most about it.

This week, our focus is on the Wise Ones: my favorite thing about the Wise One earth angel realm is their willingness to share their wisdom with others. Though they do not all become teachers, they love to learn, and they do find ways to pass on what they know to those who need it.

My mother is definitely part Wise One and though she is now a retired college professor, she still shares her wisdom with us. I find that I appreciate that a lot more now than I did when I was younger and thought I, myself, knew everything. :)



Speaking of which, it probably won’t come as a surprise to read that Wise One is part of my realm blend.

What about you? Is the Wise One earth angel realm part of your angel realm blend or identity?


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Are you a healer or lightworker longing to find home?
Find out more about your spiritual family-of-origin
and life purpose with an angel realm reading
Click here ~  Life Purpose Reading

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine