Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Finding Home for Earth Angels ~ Wise Ones

What would it mean for a Wise One to carve out space just for herself?

One word for our wisest of realms: bookcases!


You might want to create a reading room just for you, that also has a desk and a laptop so that when the need strikes, you can be researching in minutes.

"What we crave in this life is an outer beauty that reflects the gorgeous world inside us. What if the house inside you became the house you lived in." – Bobby McAlpine, The Home Within Us

A bookcase, filled with all that you want to learn or are learning, all the things you love to read about, gives you the opportunity to see yourself lovingly expressed in your favorite room. A room that feels like you.


Angel Realm Series ~ Reading Room


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Are you a healer or lightworker longing to find home?
Find out more about your spiritual family-of-origin
and life purpose with an angel realm reading
Click here ~  Life Purpose Reading

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine