Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year! Welcome to 2015...




HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

Isn't it exciting? We've just been given a whole new year to create. What will you do with yours?

I want mine to be filled with enchantment, and healing and transformation, both for me and for my beloved clients. I'm wishing the same for you readers, too!

I know that many people confine their wish-making for the new year to those few days, or even the night before the new year begins. But there's no need to rush.

Let's be kind of leisurely about it this year. I'm planning to take the whole month and thought you might want to come along.

Meet me back here each week with a comforting cup of tea, a scented candle, your journal and a pen and let's dream up a wonderful year!

Love to you!

Jeanine



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Find out what your angels & other guides want you to know
about the upcoming year.
I will draw cards for you but also
will ask for direct info from your guides.

HALF OFF DURING JANUARY!
(I know your wallet's still recovering from Christmas)

Click here to purchase a reading.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine