Monday, November 18, 2013

Tarot Stories: Strength


Tarot Stories:
Strength

(photo credit: DruidCraft Tarot)

Have you ever really needed the courage or strength to step out on faith and make a big decision that was almost sure to be a good one, if you could just get yourself to do it? Does your story include times when you did, but also times when you just couldn't?

This blog post is the third in my tarot series that began here, with a post inspired by Brigit Esselmont.

When I applied the tarot to defining moments in my life, I discovered several key themes. One of them was the absence of, or need for, and then the difficult gaining of empowerment. The Strength card showed up for me several times in that capacity.

Most of the time, I eventually found the courage I needed to take the step I wanted to take and the strength to hang in there even when the going got tough.

What are your stories of strength?


Have a great day!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
So many of us live our lives stuck in neutral.
Do you ever feel that way?
What if you could get yourself unstuck & finally heal
whatever is blocking you from the life that's waiting for you.
Announcing the Moon Healing eKit:
a 4-week eCourse for healing what's in the way.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine