Monday, November 11, 2013

Tarot Stories: The Hermit


Tarot Stories: 
The Hermit


(photo credit: Sage Goddess)

This blog post is the second in a series that began here, with a post inspired by Brigit Esselmont.

When I applied the tarot to defining moments in my life, I discovered several key themes. One of them was spirituality and the cards that kept coming up within that theme were The Hermit, The High Priestess, The Moon and Temperance.


(photo credit: DruidCraft Tarot, Snowland Tarot, Gaian Tarot)

The Hermit card is one of my Tarot favorites!

It speaks to me of spiritual solitude, of being alone but not being lonely, of growing in wisdom and then, sharing that wisdom with others, and of standing in my own truth. And it showed up for me several times during the tarot timeline exercise I did.

I am grateful that the Hermit is such a big part of my story. One of my growing edges has been to listen when I hear the call to slow down and go within. I am getting better at that, but believe me when i say it is still a work in progress!

How do you relate to the Hermit?


Have a great day!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
So many of us live our lives stuck in neutral.
Do you ever feel that way?
What if you could get yourself unstuck & finally heal
whatever is blocking you from the life that's waiting for you.
Announcing the Moon Healing eKit:
a 4-week eCourse for healing what's in the way.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine