Monday, November 25, 2013

Tarot Stories: Death


Tarot Stories: 
Death


(photo credit: people.tribe.net)

Endings. Completions. Making the decision that it's time for something to end in your life. Often not having that choice at all and having to pick up the pieces because someone or something else ended it long before you were ready. 

This blog post is the fourth and last in my tarot series that began here, with a post inspired by Brigit Esselmont. She suggested creating a tarot story based on a timeline of defining moments and when i did that, one of the themes that surfaced in my own life was letting go.

The Death card has been a part of my story in many ways. Sometimes because I lost someone to a physical death, but most of the time because something came to an end unexpectedly, and all I could do was grieve and then let go.

Letting go is a challenge for me! Sometimes I will know it is time for an ending and not be able to make the decision myself. Do you ever struggle with that kind of choice?

So, unfortunately, I have sometimes let life do it for me. How do you handle endings & loss?

Does this card show up in your tarot story?


Have a great day!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
So many of us live our lives stuck in neutral.
Do you ever feel that way?
What if you could get yourself unstuck & finally heal
whatever is blocking you from the life that's waiting for you.
Announcing the Moon Healing eKit:
a 4-week eCourse for healing what's in the way.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine