Wednesday, February 18, 2015

What it Means to Be a Healer ~ Doreen Virtue

I believe I mentioned last week that according to Doreen Virtue, those of us who are Earth Angels got our first "assignments" early by being given to our dysfunctional, wounded or hurting families.

And I love her assertion that no matter what happened in our families, whether they ever got it together or not, that "first assignment" was a success because we brought life and love and light into whatever darkness was present. Beautiful!

But I also want to share what she means when she says "healer" or "lightworker" or "Earth Angel"...

"Do you feel different from other people, as if you were dropped off on this planet and wonder when someone's coming to take you home? If so, then you may be an Earth Angel, which is another term for 'lightworker,' ...or one of the other words used to describe a person who incarnated for the express purpose of helping the world be a better place. All of the lives you've previously lived have impacted you. And just as your physical family-of-origin influences you, so does your soul's family-of-origin shape your looks, behavior, and even your life purpose." ~Doreen Virtue


The Hero's Journey for Healers
Are You Meant to Be a Healer?
Find out Where You are on the Healer's Path
Let's Schedule a Healer's Talk


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Not sure what your life purpose is
and wondering if you really are meant to be a healer?
Click here to take the Healer Quiz.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine