Monday, May 5, 2014

The Magic of Mary Poppins


(Found on Pinterest)

"There was something strange and extraordinary about her ~ something that was frightening and at the same time most exciting." ~Mary Poppins by PL Travers

Mary Poppins begins as the story of how an English family, living in the smallest house on Cherry Tree Lane, and suddenly finding themselves without a nanny, acquired one who was far more than they bargained for. But it becomes a story about how her presence, and their experience of her transforms them. The ending suggests a nicer happily-ever-after than they would have had without her.

"They knew, both of them, that something strange and wonderful had happened at Number Seventeen, Cherry Tree Lane." ~Mary Poppins by PL Travers




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Are you a Sleeping Beauty
or a Faerie Godmother?
Take the quiz and find out!
http://www.faerietalecoach.com

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine