Saturday, March 1, 2014

Toward a Deeper Daily Spiritual Practice


Daily Spiritual Practice




"When we see nature itself as a constantly-unfolding story about the deepest, most sacred truths of life and death, we can adapt the practice of Lectio Divina as a creative approach to meditation that can strengthen our relationship with the earth. Here are just a few ideas about how to use the practice of Lectio Divina to engage with the stories of nature..." ~Allison Leigh Lilly

In her post, she takes each part of the traditional Catholic practice of Lectio Divino and demonstrates how it could be used by people practicing a Celtic or earth-based spirituality. During the next few weeks, on Tuesdays, I will explore how to create a deeper daily spiritual practice by adapting those steps...

(1) Reading or Observation

(2) Meditative Reflection

(3) Prayer

(4) Contemplative Silence

On Thursdays, I'll be back with a focus on connecting with the moon and several ways to use the moon to deepen your daily spiritual practice.

Have a great day!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
What if you could finally heal
whatever is blocking you from the life that's waiting for you?
Coming March 17th: the The Magical Moon Healing eCourse:
6-weeks of moon magic for healing what's in the way.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine