Friday, June 7, 2013

Faery Tale: The Book


Faery Tale: The Book






*squeal*

Each week this month, I will be sharing this wonderful book with you!

I fell in love with it even before I began to read it. She is such a great writer that it was hard to put the book down.

This book chose me when a group of friends decided to start a faerie book club and picked this book as the very first one we would read. What appealed to me about the book is that Signe starts writing the book as a faerie skeptic who longs to recover magic and faith. The book is the story of her journey and what happens as she determines to find faeries one way or another.

She is hilarious and I highly recommend it!! Can't wait to share more about it with you next week.


Have a great day!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
What would it be like to design a daily spiritual practice
that's perfect for you because it's based on
who you are at the core?
Take the Mystic Quiz and discover the mystic within
who has been waiting to be found.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2 comments:

  1. Ok...that is definitely one I need to add to my collection. It looks amazing!

    I'm in the process of reading one of your other recommendations so maybe Fairy Tale will be next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lynne, make that the next one!! It is absolutely fabulous. I am almost finished with it, but the others are reading it so slowly (how can they do that?) that I have stopped for a bit so they can catch up. I am completely in love with it!

      Delete

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine