Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Celtic Reverie


Celtic Reverie




Thanks to Lynne Wilson for sharing this music! As you may know, I took time last month to rest, and it was a powerful month.

May is a month of abundance, so I spent a great deal of time working spiritually and magically to lay a foundation for abundance to unfold.

And, also, I rested. The results are that I am waking up earlier and with more energy and sleeping more during the night. Not quite enough yet, but more.

So I will be working on rest this month as well. Really, a change in lifestyle is called for, and I intend to dive in with gusto, if possible. More time for tea and contemplation, a slower pace, great reading and beautiful music.

Building my business, but without the anxiety and pressure of the mad dash and the insistent "hurry up!" that pounds inside. More of an unfolding, just like the abundance I have planned. In fact, they are wrapped up together.

Anyway, I want to share some music with you this month, among other things I have discovered that are helping me create the life I want. Let me know if it inspires you, too.

Have a great day!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
What would it be like to design a daily spiritual practice
that's perfect for you because it's based on
who you are at the core?
Take the Mystic Quiz and discover the mystic within
who has been waiting to be found.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2 comments:

  1. I'm really glad you're enjoying Celtic Reverie. It is one of my favourites and it never fails to relax and rejuvenate me.

    I'm also glad to hear you're starting to feel rested and that you're continuing on that path this month. I am going to join you with that in June. I have come to realize how much more rest and self-care I need so I'm starting with really taking the time to rest (and sleep) when I need to...instead of just talking about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine