Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Starperson Realm


For the past month, we have been talking about what it might mean to create a soul home for each of the four earth angel core realms. So I thought it might be good to have one day each week just to remind you of what the realms are. And for each one, I've been sharing what I love most about it.

This last week, our focus is on the Starperson Realm ...

My favorite thing about the Star realm is the Starperson's ability to be alone. They may not quite get enough alone time as they need, especially if they have families, but when they are alone, they enjoy their own company.

This earth angel realm is part of my realm blend, and the time I spend alone, when life is quieter, and I can hear myself think, is often my favorite part of the day.

What about you? Is the Starperson earth angel realm part of your angel realm blend or identity?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Are you a healer or lightworker longing to find home?
Find out more about your spiritual family-of-origin
and life purpose with an angel realm reading
Click here ~  Life Purpose Reading

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine