Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Holidays!


Wishing you a wonderful holiday season!






See you in January!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
How to Keep Your Family from Ruining Christmas
I created a free five-day e-Course for people who have mixed feelings 
about their holiday family gatherings. 
This free 5-day e-Course is designed to help you survive your holiday family gatherings 
(and the anticipation of them) 
without having to numb yourself with things like food or alcohol 
& without wanting to pull your hair out ~ or theirs. 
http://www.fivedaysofhealing.com/
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2 comments:

  1. You're taking a whole month off Jeanine!!! Good for you. I'll see you back here in the New Year. Enjoy the season :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine