Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The 30-Day Faerietale Happiness Challenge



The Faerietale Happiness Challenge...

Have you ever wondered or thought about what it would take to make you happy? What about being happy every day for a month? How would you do that, if that were your challenge?

Inspired by the suspicion that I am happier than I think I am, and that my own faerietale happiness is more possible than I know, I decided to create a challenge to see what I could do with a month dedicated to that purpose.

My Questions...

(1) Am I happier than I think I am?
(2) Can I create more happiness by doing things each day that I think will make me happy?
(3) Can I do that even if I have challenges that are unresolved, like chronic fatigue syndrome and a decided lack of wealth? ;)
(4) What does it take?

Each day, except on weekends, I'll be sharing my results here. But first things first: identifying what this faerietale life would be like and creating a list of things I can do to create it.

Want to join me? I'd love to have your company!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
What if you could finally heal
whatever is blocking you from the faerietale life
that's waiting for you?
http://www.faerietalecoach.com

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

8 comments:

  1. I'll take on that challenge! I love it!
    My word for 2014 is CALM so this is a beautiful thing to ponder, my happiness. Great post X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca! SO glad you're going to join me. Let me know how it goes, okay? LOVE that calm is your word for the year!

      Delete
  2. Great idea! I focus my wake up time on gratitudes and at the end of the day on joy points. It helps create so much happiness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle! Thanks!! Those are great ideas, too. You're so right, that just focusing on it increases it.

      Delete
  3. Greetings from the UBC! You posed an interesting question that I will continue to ask myself. What does this faerietale life look like? I have the basic answers but I am sure I can dig deeper. Thanks for giving me something to ponder over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings! You're welcome. I'm glad you'll be asking that question, because I think that's where the power is. It's start a whole process that will help get you there.

      Delete
  4. I love the sound of your challenge- positive thinking/ attitude is key!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thanks, Sophie! Yes, I agree. Just waking up with the idea that I might be able to create happy feelings that day starts my day better, you know?

      Delete

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine