Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Faerie Reading from Peg Gyldenege




Though Peg had no idea of my question when she offered the reading, she nailed it with her "answer." I wanted guidance about spiritual next steps for living out my angel realm's life purpose. She pulled the card from Brian Froud's faerie oracle deck.

Faeries of the Future

Stepping boldly into your future surrounding you is a gang of very happy faeries willing, ready and able to assist you in every way to create and live the new life you have only dared dream of. Darlin' waste no more time in what if but instead, go right to "wow, what's next?"

Awesome! Thanks, so much, Peg!

Click here to find her for your own reading.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Are you a healer or lightworker longing to find home?
Find out more about your spiritual family-of-origin
and life purpose with an angel realm reading
Click here ~  Life Purpose Reading

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for coming to visit and sharing your thoughts! Let me know where you are and I'll come say hello at your place next.

By the way, I know that sometimes my readers disagree with what I say here and I wanted to let you know that not only is it okay with me if you happen to as well, but you also are welcome to tell me so, as long as you do so kindly.

Have a great day!
~Jeanine